Monopoly — the sweepstakes that has intrigued Mickey D’s lovers for decades — is officially returning this spring.
This year’s promotion, Money Monopoly, will be offered at McDonald’s locations around the country from March 29 to April 25, and will give customers a chance to win more individual cash prizes than any Monopoly game in the past 10 years, according to a representative of the fast food giant. Participants will have a one in four chance of earning 100 million food and cash rewards.
Wondering how to get in on the action? It’s as simple as picking up an order of fries. “Customers can play multiple ways: by collecting game pieces in-restaurant, peeling instant win game pieces, entering the weekly Money Monopoly Online Sweepstakes at www.playatmcd.com, or redeeming offers through the McDonald’s App which automatically enters customers in a weekly sweepstakes to win $50,000,” Samantha Klein, the chain’s senior manager of media relations, told TIME.
Here’s hoping we all hit Boardwalk.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time