Monopoly — the sweepstakes that has intrigued Mickey D’s lovers for decades — is officially returning this spring.
This year’s promotion, Money Monopoly, will be offered at McDonald’s locations around the country from March 29 to April 25, and will give customers a chance to win more individual cash prizes than any Monopoly game in the past 10 years, according to a representative of the fast food giant. Participants will have a one in four chance of earning 100 million food and cash rewards.
Wondering how to get in on the action? It’s as simple as picking up an order of fries. “Customers can play multiple ways: by collecting game pieces in-restaurant, peeling instant win game pieces, entering the weekly Money Monopoly Online Sweepstakes at www.playatmcd.com, or redeeming offers through the McDonald’s App which automatically enters customers in a weekly sweepstakes to win $50,000,” Samantha Klein, the chain’s senior manager of media relations, told TIME.
Here’s hoping we all hit Boardwalk.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears