Monopoly — the sweepstakes that has intrigued Mickey D’s lovers for decades — is officially returning this spring.
This year’s promotion, Money Monopoly, will be offered at McDonald’s locations around the country from March 29 to April 25, and will give customers a chance to win more individual cash prizes than any Monopoly game in the past 10 years, according to a representative of the fast food giant. Participants will have a one in four chance of earning 100 million food and cash rewards.
Wondering how to get in on the action? It’s as simple as picking up an order of fries. “Customers can play multiple ways: by collecting game pieces in-restaurant, peeling instant win game pieces, entering the weekly Money Monopoly Online Sweepstakes at www.playatmcd.com, or redeeming offers through the McDonald’s App which automatically enters customers in a weekly sweepstakes to win $50,000,” Samantha Klein, the chain’s senior manager of media relations, told TIME.
Here’s hoping we all hit Boardwalk.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve