Anyone considering trolling model Gigi Hadid, take note: When @modelior tweeted, “@GigiHadid practise how to walk properly instead of having a new bf every 2 weeks,” Hadid wasn’t having it. She replied with this composed response:
Right before this all went down, Hadid had expressed her admiration for boyrfriend Zayn Malik in a series of posts. (Also worth noting: @modelior has since deleted her comment.)
This isn’t the first time Hadid has called out people for being quick to judge her. In September, she took to Instagram to address some of the body-shaming comments she’s received:
Of course, it should go without saying that it doesn’t matter how many people Hadid has or hasn’t dated. No woman’s love life should be subject to public scrutiny. But we admire the 20-year-old for defending for herself.
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive