Ever since Elsa and Anna first debuted on screen in 2013, Frozen has become a staple in the movie rotation for kids everywhere. Young girls, in particular, are known to belt “Let It Go” and request princess impersonators at birthday parties. Not Kristen Bell’s daughters, however. Bell voiced Anna in the Disney film but told Jimmy Kimmel on Wednesday that her children couldn’t care less.
“They live to break down my self-esteem,” Bell said. “It’s that, and they don’t watch much TV. I mean they’re 1 and 3. They’re new to it all. But [the 3-year-old] was sick last month and Dax had said, ‘Should we put on a movie? Should we blow her mind and put on Frozen?’ And we did, and about 15 minutes in she said, ‘Mummy, I think you should turn this off.’ She didn’t like it.”
“Who could’ve guessed you’d have the only children in America who don’t like Frozen?” Kimmel asked. “But I guess it makes sense. No one wants to hear their mother sing, right?”
Watch the full video above.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears