President Barack Obama danced the tango Wednesday during a state dinner held in his honor in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
President Obama and his wife Michelle were led onto the dance floor by performers at the function. Some commentators criticized the dance as inappropriate and out of touch given terrorist attacks that rocked Brussels earlier this week.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer