President Barack Obama danced the tango Wednesday during a state dinner held in his honor in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
President Obama and his wife Michelle were led onto the dance floor by performers at the function. Some commentators criticized the dance as inappropriate and out of touch given terrorist attacks that rocked Brussels earlier this week.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption