Frances Bean Cobain has filed for divorce from her husband of 21 months, Isaiah Silva, citing irreconcilable differences.
The daughter of famed musicians Courtney Love and the late Kurt Cobain requested in the filing that Silva not be entitled to any money from her father’s estimated $450 million estate, according to People. She reportedly asked for her inheritance to be considered separate property, but is apparently open to paying spousal support.
The 23-year-old Cobain kept her five-year relationship with Silva relatively private, never publicly acknowledging their marriage, People reports.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time