Frances Bean Cobain has filed for divorce from her husband of 21 months, Isaiah Silva, citing irreconcilable differences.
The daughter of famed musicians Courtney Love and the late Kurt Cobain requested in the filing that Silva not be entitled to any money from her father’s estimated $450 million estate, according to People. She reportedly asked for her inheritance to be considered separate property, but is apparently open to paying spousal support.
The 23-year-old Cobain kept her five-year relationship with Silva relatively private, never publicly acknowledging their marriage, People reports.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This