Frances Bean Cobain has filed for divorce from her husband of 21 months, Isaiah Silva, citing irreconcilable differences.
The daughter of famed musicians Courtney Love and the late Kurt Cobain requested in the filing that Silva not be entitled to any money from her father’s estimated $450 million estate, according to People. She reportedly asked for her inheritance to be considered separate property, but is apparently open to paying spousal support.
The 23-year-old Cobain kept her five-year relationship with Silva relatively private, never publicly acknowledging their marriage, People reports.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate