U.S. President Barack Obama stepped from the international stage to the dance floor on Wednesday when he was invited to join a tango at a state dinner in Argentina.
Obama declined the first few invitations from a professional tango dancer wearing a glittering gold dress before joining her for a quick turn, according to the Associated Press. First Lady Michelle Obama followed shortly after, pairing with a male tango dancer.
CBS News White House correspondent Mark Knoller was there to capture every step.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive