U.S. President Barack Obama stepped from the international stage to the dance floor on Wednesday when he was invited to join a tango at a state dinner in Argentina.
Obama declined the first few invitations from a professional tango dancer wearing a glittering gold dress before joining her for a quick turn, according to the Associated Press. First Lady Michelle Obama followed shortly after, pairing with a male tango dancer.
CBS News White House correspondent Mark Knoller was there to capture every step.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time