U.S. President Barack Obama stepped from the international stage to the dance floor on Wednesday when he was invited to join a tango at a state dinner in Argentina.
Obama declined the first few invitations from a professional tango dancer wearing a glittering gold dress before joining her for a quick turn, according to the Associated Press. First Lady Michelle Obama followed shortly after, pairing with a male tango dancer.
CBS News White House correspondent Mark Knoller was there to capture every step.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer