Are you brave enough to eat the new burger at the Atlanta Braves’s stadium, in which the buns are two pepperoni pizzas?
The $26 concession offering, creatively named “Burgerizza,” is described as a “grilled 20-oz. all-beef patty, covered with five slices of cheddar cheese, topped with crispy bacon, and served between two 8-inch pepperoni pizzas.” When asked how many calories it has, a spokesperson for the food service company Delaware North said “We have not calculated that, but we do know the taste is off the charts!”
The stadium is going all out for the team’s final season at Turner Field (before the move to SunTrust Park for the 2017 season). Other concessions definitely not approved by the American Heart Association include “tater tot waffles” and a sausage topped with mac ‘n’ cheese.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time