The beverage that sends Starbucks lovers everywhere into a frenzy each fall will soon be available in K-Cup form. At the company’s annual shareholders meeting on Wednesday, CEO Howard Schultz announced that Pumpkin Spice Lattes are being turned into a seasonal line of Keurig’s convenient coffee pods. They also plan to offer caramel, mocha and vanilla latte K-Cups year-round, with a peppermint mocha flavor available during the December holiday season, according to Eater.
This means that PSL drinkers won’t even have to leave the house this year to get their cinnamon-y sweet caffeine fix each day. What a time to be alive.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears