The beverage that sends Starbucks lovers everywhere into a frenzy each fall will soon be available in K-Cup form. At the company’s annual shareholders meeting on Wednesday, CEO Howard Schultz announced that Pumpkin Spice Lattes are being turned into a seasonal line of Keurig’s convenient coffee pods. They also plan to offer caramel, mocha and vanilla latte K-Cups year-round, with a peppermint mocha flavor available during the December holiday season, according to Eater.
This means that PSL drinkers won’t even have to leave the house this year to get their cinnamon-y sweet caffeine fix each day. What a time to be alive.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time