The beverage that sends Starbucks lovers everywhere into a frenzy each fall will soon be available in K-Cup form. At the company’s annual shareholders meeting on Wednesday, CEO Howard Schultz announced that Pumpkin Spice Lattes are being turned into a seasonal line of Keurig’s convenient coffee pods. They also plan to offer caramel, mocha and vanilla latte K-Cups year-round, with a peppermint mocha flavor available during the December holiday season, according to Eater.
This means that PSL drinkers won’t even have to leave the house this year to get their cinnamon-y sweet caffeine fix each day. What a time to be alive.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now