The beverage that sends Starbucks lovers everywhere into a frenzy each fall will soon be available in K-Cup form. At the company’s annual shareholders meeting on Wednesday, CEO Howard Schultz announced that Pumpkin Spice Lattes are being turned into a seasonal line of Keurig’s convenient coffee pods. They also plan to offer caramel, mocha and vanilla latte K-Cups year-round, with a peppermint mocha flavor available during the December holiday season, according to Eater.
This means that PSL drinkers won’t even have to leave the house this year to get their cinnamon-y sweet caffeine fix each day. What a time to be alive.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving