A backpack containing the leaking can was found in a bathroom in the church, prompting a 911 call about the offending bag and the clearing of both buildings, reports MyNorthwest.com. When the fire department arrived on the scene, they decided to call in a hazmat team to investigate the source of the fumes. Luckily, the team soon discovered that the “suspicious item” was only the malfunctioning — and “non-hazardous” — spray.
Moral of the story — maybe reconsider using Axe if you don’t want to smell like a toxic cloud of gas.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time