A backpack containing the leaking can was found in a bathroom in the church, prompting a 911 call about the offending bag and the clearing of both buildings, reports MyNorthwest.com. When the fire department arrived on the scene, they decided to call in a hazmat team to investigate the source of the fumes. Luckily, the team soon discovered that the “suspicious item” was only the malfunctioning — and “non-hazardous” — spray.
Moral of the story — maybe reconsider using Axe if you don’t want to smell like a toxic cloud of gas.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms