Apple cut the price of its smart Watch and unveiled a raft of new brands for the spring season.
The Apple Watch will start at $299, down about $50. The new bands for the device are made of woven nylon, sporty neoprene, and leather, all in multiple colors. The company also said it would sell a space-black version of its Milanese loop. The company did not immediately say when the bands would go on sale.
Prices for the new bands range from $49 to $149.
“About a third of Apple Watch users switch out bands on a regular basis,” Apple CEO Tim Cook said during the event.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out