While trailers for Jon Favreau’s upcoming take on The Jungle Book largely indicate Neel Sethi’s Mowgli as the only human character on screen, the film is stacked with an impressive voice cast behind the movie’s many animal characters. And a new set of cast photos pairs those familiar faces (and voices) with their animal counterparts.
Disney has released a new set of cast photos showcasing the film’s cast casually posing with their much larger (and at times much more ferocious) CGI characters.
The photos include Idris Elba with Shere Khan, Giancarlo Esposito with his wolf character Akela, Sir Ben Kingsley and the panther Bagheera, Scarlett Johansson and the venomous Kaa, Lupita Nyong’o with the wolf Raksha, and Christopher Walken sitting in the shadow of King Louie the ape.
Check out all of the photos below. The Jungle Book hits theaters on April 15.
This article originally appeared on EW.com
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now