Starbucks is offering a new seasonal drink to help us cope with crazy spring weather.
The Caramel Honey Latte is “perfect for spring” because of its versatility, Christal Canzler from Starbucks’ beverage development team stated in a press release. This season certain regions have been seeing snow one day and 70 degrees the next. “One of the things we’re most excited about with Caramelized Honey Latte,” Canzler said, “is how well it works both hot and iced.”
The new flavored latte will be available at Starbucks locations in the U.S. and Canada starting March 22 and it can be ordered hot, iced, or blended into a Frappuccino. The company notes that it will only be available for a limited time, though it doesn’t specify in the press release when it will be removed from the menu. The drink is made with honey caramel sauce that is “slowly kettle-cooked,” espresso, and steamed milk.
Starbucks is adding a couple of other items to its seasonal menu as well. Starbucks Cold Brew, which is “steeped for 20 hours to develop smooth and chocolatey sweet flavros,” will be available in the U.S. Northeast and Mid-Atlantic. Stores in the U.S. and Canada will also see the return of Starbucks’ Teavana Shaken Mango Black Tea Lemonade.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com