Starbucks is offering a new seasonal drink to help us cope with crazy spring weather.
The Caramel Honey Latte is “perfect for spring” because of its versatility, Christal Canzler from Starbucks’ beverage development team stated in a press release. This season certain regions have been seeing snow one day and 70 degrees the next. “One of the things we’re most excited about with Caramelized Honey Latte,” Canzler said, “is how well it works both hot and iced.”
The new flavored latte will be available at Starbucks locations in the U.S. and Canada starting March 22 and it can be ordered hot, iced, or blended into a Frappuccino. The company notes that it will only be available for a limited time, though it doesn’t specify in the press release when it will be removed from the menu. The drink is made with honey caramel sauce that is “slowly kettle-cooked,” espresso, and steamed milk.
Starbucks is adding a couple of other items to its seasonal menu as well. Starbucks Cold Brew, which is “steeped for 20 hours to develop smooth and chocolatey sweet flavros,” will be available in the U.S. Northeast and Mid-Atlantic. Stores in the U.S. and Canada will also see the return of Starbucks’ Teavana Shaken Mango Black Tea Lemonade.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State