It seems Twitter is Passionate for Fox’s The Passion!
Sunday night’s two-hour live show was a hit for many around the country and in the Twittersphere.
The show stars Jencarlos Canela as Jesus, country star Trisha Yearwood as Mary, Chris Daughtry as Judas and Prince Royce as Peter.
The Passion‘s story was shot throughout New Orleans and host Tyler Perry led hundreds in songs and prayers in the city’s downtown. Although only a few hundred people were able to witness the show in New Orleans, millions online felt the power.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate