Lindsay Lohan is spending vacation celebrating one of her defining roles.
The actress tagged an Instagram at Courchevel in the Alps, sharing a Dubsmash video of herself reading lines from The Parent Trap. Lohan famously played twins Annie James and Hallie Parker in the 1998 remake of the classic Hayley Mills film.
“Actually, we’re all quite fine in here, unless Hallie Parker knows something we don’t know,” young Lohan says with an English accent in recorded audio as present-day Lohan mimes along. The line is taken from a scene at the height of Annie and Hallie’s feud, said to the Marvas after Hallie and her friends pranked Annie’s cabin.
On St. Patrick’s Day, Lohan shared a shot of herself as one of the twins, Annie James, along with a message. “Happy #St.Patrick’sDayReds May your blessings out number the shamrocks that grow. And may trouble avoid you wherever you go,” she wrote.
Hopefully Lohan’s next video will be of her bringing back the handshake with Martin.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving