The TIME 100—our annual list of the most influential people in the world—is comprised of world leaders, great minds in science and technology, outstanding figures in the arts and other icons of the moment. While TIME editors determine the ultimate honorees, we want to know who you think deserves recognition.
Ready to cast your vote? Vote above, or head over to Time.com’s TIME 100 voting hub, where Pinnion’s technology is recording, visualizing and analyzing results as they are received.
Voting closes at 11:59 p.m. EST on April 13, and the winner of our reader poll will be announced April 14. This year’s official TIME 100 list will be announced April 21.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating