Apple is holding an event Monday, March 21, during which it’s expected to announce a handful of new products.
Among the anticipated releases: A new, smaller iPhone, as well as a new iPad.
The Cupertino, Calif. tech firm is known for its dramatic product announcements. Above, watch some of the company’s most important unveilings over the last several years.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now