To play, all you have to do is text a basketball emoji to a friend. A ball and a hoop will appear on your screen, and you swipe upward on the screen to try to score baskets. Eventually, the hoop will begin moving to increase the difficulty.
The game was likely built to celebrate March Madness. Facebook is getting increasingly interested in being a hub for sports conversation with initiatives like its Sports Stadium.
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive