To play, all you have to do is text a basketball emoji to a friend. A ball and a hoop will appear on your screen, and you swipe upward on the screen to try to score baskets. Eventually, the hoop will begin moving to increase the difficulty.
The game was likely built to celebrate March Madness. Facebook is getting increasingly interested in being a hub for sports conversation with initiatives like its Sports Stadium.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving