Motto interviewed Kevin Hart Wednesday at Nike+ Live in New York City. And while we spoke with Hart about his running habit (stay tuned for more on that), we also asked the question on all The Bachelor fans’ minds: Given that he made an appearance on a January episode of the show—Hart and Ice Cube had “bachelor” Ben Higgins drive them around L.A.—did Hart watch the finale?
Yes, he did.
“You can’t be a part of a show that you’re not a fan of,” he told Motto. “I’m a fan of love. And I’m a fan of the journey to love. So anybody that finds it, I’m always applauding.”
Hart says he watched the season with his “lady,” fiancé Eniko Parrish, and that they made bets about which girl would win.
“I lost a lot of money during the season,” he said. “But you know, [Higgins] seemed to end it on a happy note. And I met him. He’s a good, genuine guy. So hopefully that relationship takes him in a great, genuine direction. But I lost money. I had another pick. I had two other picks, actually. I tend to lose a lot.”
Hart didn’t reveal who his picks were. Was Caila Quinn one? Or Olivia Caridi? We can only guess…
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization