“Good things come to those who wait” is a proverb Cookie Monster never learned, apparently.
Everyone’s favorite big blue Sesame Street Muppet is the star of Apple’s latest iPhone ad. In the minute-long spot, the cookie-loving creature uses Siri to help him bake up a batch of his favorite treats. The process, however, takes a little too long for the hungry guy’s liking.
Watch the spot above.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms