“Good things come to those who wait” is a proverb Cookie Monster never learned, apparently.
Everyone’s favorite big blue Sesame Street Muppet is the star of Apple’s latest iPhone ad. In the minute-long spot, the cookie-loving creature uses Siri to help him bake up a batch of his favorite treats. The process, however, takes a little too long for the hungry guy’s liking.
Watch the spot above.
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023