Ariana Grande delivered a pitch-perfect Jennifer Lawrence impression while hosting SNL.
Famed pastry chef François Payard unveiled his latest creation: the “macaronut,” a hybrid macaron-doughnut.
According to director Garry Marshall, Anne Hathaway is open to making Princess Diaries 3.
President Obama helped Hamilton star Lin-Manuel Miranda perform a freestyle rap in the Rose Garden.
Taco Bell is launching a $1 breakfast menu in an effort to compete with McDonald’s.
Mariah Carey will star in her own reality series, which will focus on her current tour and upcoming wedding.
Time’s weekly take on what popped in culture
A newly viral video (shot in 2014) shows a man urinating on Rice Krispies products in a Kellogg’s assembly line. The cereal company said it was “outraged” at the employee’s behavior and had alerted authorities.
Moonie the Chihuahua, best known for playing Bruiser in the hit film Legally Blonde, died at the age of 18.
‘The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.’
Game of Thrones author George R.R. Martin had to clarify he was still alive after fans misinterpreted news about the death of Beatles producer George Martin.
Jeremy Meeks, whose 2015 arrest and mug shot earned him the nickname Hot Mug-Shot Guy, successfully parlayed his prison stint into a modeling contract.
Initial designs for Japan’s new National Stadium, which will host the 2020 Summer Olympics, did not include a place for the Olympic flame.
Some Instagram users are upset over an app change that will order posts based on an “optimizing” algorithm instead of chronologically.
This appears in the March 28, 2016 issue of TIME.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving