Get ready to see Pope Francis in a whole new light—or at least a new filter.
The Pope is joining Instagram with the handle @franciscus on March 19, reports Italian news agency ANSA, citing an comments from Monsignor Dario Viganò, who heads the Vatican’s communications wing, on Vatican Radio.
Pope Francis is already on Twitter with the handle @Pontifex and has 8.87 million followers.
Earlier this year, Pope Francis met with Instagram CEO and co-founder Kevin Systrom at the Vatican to discuss the power of images and how pictures can “unite people across borders, cultures and generations.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space