Donald Trump celebrated his big primary wins on Tuesday in part by renewing his public disdain for Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly.
“Can’t watch Crazy Megyn anymore,” he tweeted on Tuesday evening. “Talks about me at 43% but never mentions that there are four people in race. With two people, big & over!”
Several minutes later, he added, “Watching other networks and local news. Really good night! Crazy @megynkelly is unwatchable.”
Throughout the night, Trump also retweeted fans who expressed their own disdain for Kelly.
Trump previously sparred with Kelly after the August debate when he said she had come after him unfairly as moderator, with “blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever.” He later refused to take part in another debate she moderated in January.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022