Donald Trump celebrated his big primary wins on Tuesday in part by renewing his public disdain for Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly.
“Can’t watch Crazy Megyn anymore,” he tweeted on Tuesday evening. “Talks about me at 43% but never mentions that there are four people in race. With two people, big & over!”
Several minutes later, he added, “Watching other networks and local news. Really good night! Crazy @megynkelly is unwatchable.”
Throughout the night, Trump also retweeted fans who expressed their own disdain for Kelly.
Trump previously sparred with Kelly after the August debate when he said she had come after him unfairly as moderator, with “blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever.” He later refused to take part in another debate she moderated in January.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer