If you still haven’t seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens and have somehow managed to avoid spoiling the ending, now is the time to stop reading.
In a new sneak peek of Secrets of The Force Awakens: A Cinematic Journey, a documentary chronicling the making of the series’ seventh installment, Harrison Ford discusses his most pivotal scene in the movie — the moment when Hans Solo dies. The clip, which aired on Good Morning America on Monday, shows the 73-year-old actor talking about why it made sense to him for his character to go out the way he did. “His destiny is resolved in a powerful and effective way,” Ford says. “I wanted Han Solo to be able to lend some significant emotional weight to the story.”
The video also features glimpses of John Boyega auditioning for the film, J.J. Abrams explaining Captain Phasma’s name and Adam Driver revealing how he got into character to play Kylo Ren.
The full documentary is a special feature on the Blu-ray combo pack, which will be available on April 5.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022