If you still haven’t seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens and have somehow managed to avoid spoiling the ending, now is the time to stop reading.
In a new sneak peek of Secrets of The Force Awakens: A Cinematic Journey, a documentary chronicling the making of the series’ seventh installment, Harrison Ford discusses his most pivotal scene in the movie — the moment when Hans Solo dies. The clip, which aired on Good Morning America on Monday, shows the 73-year-old actor talking about why it made sense to him for his character to go out the way he did. “His destiny is resolved in a powerful and effective way,” Ford says. “I wanted Han Solo to be able to lend some significant emotional weight to the story.”
The video also features glimpses of John Boyega auditioning for the film, J.J. Abrams explaining Captain Phasma’s name and Adam Driver revealing how he got into character to play Kylo Ren.
The full documentary is a special feature on the Blu-ray combo pack, which will be available on April 5.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time