Photos of a red panda at a wildlife park are going viral on Facebook this week because of the way that the animal seems to smile broadly while chowing down on bamboo leaves.
The conservancy group Red Panda Network, which shares news about all things involving red pandas, posted pictures of the male, known as Teajmunn, who resides at the Paradise Wildlife Park in Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, England.
Red pandas’ “jaws are powerful and their teeth and forelimbs are specially adapted for manipulating and crushing bamboo, which makes up 95% of their diet,” according to the zoo’s website.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up