Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice promises to be a dark and action-packed look at the conflict between two of the world’s most popular superheroes. But what if that’s all just a cover for a different sort of tale? The trailer for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Just Us suggests that what’s really happening between Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent is a love story of epic proportions.
The rom-com preview, created by Wired, shows DC Comics’s two biggest names battling it out for each other’s hearts after being introduced by Lex Luther at a party. “Now they’ve got to figure out if heroes from two different planets can get vulnerable, get real and even fall in love,” the voiceover says.
Watch the full trailer above.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving