Game of Thrones fans finally have a book to read the Dr. Seuss enthusiasts in their lives. “Oh The Places It’ll Snow” is the unexpected, but much appreciated crossover between Game of Thrones and Dr. Seuss’s grandparent graduation present standard, “Oh The Places You’ll Go.”
The book, created by Imgur user Carlos Danger, begins with young Jon Snow heading off to take the Black in the North: “Congratulations, today is your day. You’re off to the Wall! You’re off and away!”
The clever book follows Jon Snow’s journey as laid out in George R.R. Martin’s “Song of Ice and Fire” series all retold in Dr. Seuss’s well-known rhyming scheme. Highlights include stanzas like, “You’re on your own. And you know what you know, but unfortunately you know NOTHING Jon Snow!” and so many more.
It’s the perfect way to help wile away the hours until the next season of Game of Thrones (or just re-read Ian McShane’s rant).
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms