Game of Thrones fans finally have a book to read the Dr. Seuss enthusiasts in their lives. “Oh The Places It’ll Snow” is the unexpected, but much appreciated crossover between Game of Thrones and Dr. Seuss’s grandparent graduation present standard, “Oh The Places You’ll Go.”
The book, created by Imgur user Carlos Danger, begins with young Jon Snow heading off to take the Black in the North: “Congratulations, today is your day. You’re off to the Wall! You’re off and away!”
The clever book follows Jon Snow’s journey as laid out in George R.R. Martin’s “Song of Ice and Fire” series all retold in Dr. Seuss’s well-known rhyming scheme. Highlights include stanzas like, “You’re on your own. And you know what you know, but unfortunately you know NOTHING Jon Snow!” and so many more.
It’s the perfect way to help wile away the hours until the next season of Game of Thrones (or just re-read Ian McShane’s rant).
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization