Starbucks is kicking off springtime by offering a cherry blossom Frappuccino in U.S. stores between March 15 and March 20, which is the first day of spring.
The blended beverage contains “sweet strawberries and cream, striped with white chocolate sauce and matcha drizzle and topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of matcha,” according to a news release.
Until Tuesday, cherry blossom-themed drinks had only been sold at the coffee chain’s Japanese stores, which have offered a “Sakura Blossom & Strawberry Frappuccino” and a “Sakura Blossom & Strawberry Latte” since 2010.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy