British actor Ian McShane ranted against the reaction fans had to his last Game of Thrones spoiler, saying that they should get a life.
“I’ll give you one hint,” the Deadwood actor told Pop Goes The News.“I am responsible for bringing somebody back that you think you’re never going to see again. I’ll leave it at that.”
Speaking of the controversy to the Telegraph, McShane said: “You say the slightest thing and the internet goes ape… I was accused of giving the plot away, but I just think get a f—ing life. It’s only t–s and dragons.”
He also gave another plot twist away in the interview, revealing that he would die after one episode.
“They asked me if I wanted to do Game of Thrones and I said, ‘Sure, I’ll be able to see my old pals Charlie Dance and Stephen Dillane’ and they said, ‘No, we’ve killed them off.’ I wasn’t sure whether I could commit, but then they said it would only be for one episode, so I said, ‘So that means I must die at the end of it. Great, I’m in” McShane told the Telegraph.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org