British actor Ian McShane ranted against the reaction fans had to his last Game of Thrones spoiler, saying that they should get a life.
“I’ll give you one hint,” the Deadwood actor told Pop Goes The News.“I am responsible for bringing somebody back that you think you’re never going to see again. I’ll leave it at that.”
Speaking of the controversy to the Telegraph, McShane said: “You say the slightest thing and the internet goes ape… I was accused of giving the plot away, but I just think get a f—ing life. It’s only t–s and dragons.”
He also gave another plot twist away in the interview, revealing that he would die after one episode.
“They asked me if I wanted to do Game of Thrones and I said, ‘Sure, I’ll be able to see my old pals Charlie Dance and Stephen Dillane’ and they said, ‘No, we’ve killed them off.’ I wasn’t sure whether I could commit, but then they said it would only be for one episode, so I said, ‘So that means I must die at the end of it. Great, I’m in” McShane told the Telegraph.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List