British actor Ian McShane ranted against the reaction fans had to his last Game of Thrones spoiler, saying that they should get a life.
“I’ll give you one hint,” the Deadwood actor told Pop Goes The News.“I am responsible for bringing somebody back that you think you’re never going to see again. I’ll leave it at that.”
Speaking of the controversy to the Telegraph, McShane said: “You say the slightest thing and the internet goes ape… I was accused of giving the plot away, but I just think get a f—ing life. It’s only t–s and dragons.”
He also gave another plot twist away in the interview, revealing that he would die after one episode.
“They asked me if I wanted to do Game of Thrones and I said, ‘Sure, I’ll be able to see my old pals Charlie Dance and Stephen Dillane’ and they said, ‘No, we’ve killed them off.’ I wasn’t sure whether I could commit, but then they said it would only be for one episode, so I said, ‘So that means I must die at the end of it. Great, I’m in” McShane told the Telegraph.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve