The hacker group Anonymous has declared “total war” on Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, calling his campaign “deeply disturbing.”
The group will revive its anti-Trump operation on a larger scale on April 1, aiming to dismantle his campaign after previously targeting him for his comments about Muslims, the Telegraph reported.
“Your inconsistent and hateful campaign has not only shocked the United States of America, you have shocked the entire planet with your appalling actions and ideas,” a masked person with a computerized voice says in the group’s video, which was uploaded March 4.
“You don’t stand for anything except for your personal greed and power. This is a call to arms.”
The video—which includes clips of Trump’s negative comments about Mexicans and Fox News reporter Megyn Kelly, among others—asks all hackers to help in the effort by shutting down his website, sabotaging his brand and exposing information about him.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time