The hacker group Anonymous has declared “total war” on Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, calling his campaign “deeply disturbing.”
The group will revive its anti-Trump operation on a larger scale on April 1, aiming to dismantle his campaign after previously targeting him for his comments about Muslims, the Telegraph reported.
“Your inconsistent and hateful campaign has not only shocked the United States of America, you have shocked the entire planet with your appalling actions and ideas,” a masked person with a computerized voice says in the group’s video, which was uploaded March 4.
“You don’t stand for anything except for your personal greed and power. This is a call to arms.”
The video—which includes clips of Trump’s negative comments about Mexicans and Fox News reporter Megyn Kelly, among others—asks all hackers to help in the effort by shutting down his website, sabotaging his brand and exposing information about him.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears