Sometimes, the only thing that will cure a case of the blahs is a face full of cookies. Instead of reaching for a store-bought option or frozen stick of raw dough (tempting, we know), try whipping up the super quick—and borderline healthy—peanut butter cookies from Justin My Kitchen ($20; shop.justins.com), the new collection of recipes from popular nut butter company Justin’s. The recipe calls for five simple ingredients and omits gluten, flour, and butter. Justin Gold, founder of Justin’s, shared this cookie recipe with InStyle on a visit to our office. Try it below.
Easiest Peanut Butter Cup Cookies Ever
Yields 16 cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat together peanut butter, sugar and egg.
3. Mix in chopped peanut butter cups.
4. Roll dough into 2-inch balls and place onto two greased baking sheets. Press slightly to flatten.
5. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
6. While still warm, sprinkle cookies with sea salt. Cool completely.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy