OK, cauliflower, we know it’s your year—and maybe even that you’re the new kale, if the headlines are to be believed. We know you’re one of the most nutritious vegetables a person can eat. We know how versatile you are: that you’re delicious roasted, mashed or made into soup, and that you can even turn into pizza crust and rice.
But cauliflower “tater tots”? Come on, cauliflower, now you’re just showing off.
Health.com: What Beats Buffalo Wings on Game Day? Buffalo Cauliflower!
Courtesy of Health.com
This article originally appeared on Health.com
More Must-Reads From TIME
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement