Nearly 3 million boxes of frozen DiGiorno pizzas, Stouffer’s lasagnas and Lean Cuisine meals have been recalled over concerns of glass in some of the products.
Nestle USA, the company behind the brands, announced the voluntary recall Thursday after several customers said they found small pieces of glass in their food. The company said there were no reported injuries. Spinach may be the source of the glass, Nestle said. The vegetable was a common ingredient in the recalled products.
About 2.98 million individual boxes are affected in the recall, according to the Associated Press. They include four different varieties of DiGiorno Pizzas, five kinds of Lean Cuisine and three Stouffer’s meals.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time