When Samo was adopted by Laura Lane and her boyfriend at 8 weeks old, her name was Pubert and she was one of a litter of eight puppies known as the Addams Family. Although Samo had a great new home, her owners say they could tell that she missed her siblings. So after four years of life apart, it was finally time for a canine reunion.
Lane was able to contact the human families of three of Samo’s brothers and sisters, Oreo, Hunter and PJ (formerly known as Gomez, Uncle Fester and The Thing), and organize a meet-up for the adorable pups. A video of the get-together was posted on YouTube on Sunday and has since gone viral, being viewed over 278,000 times.
Watch the full clip above.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State