When Samo was adopted by Laura Lane and her boyfriend at 8 weeks old, her name was Pubert and she was one of a litter of eight puppies known as the Addams Family. Although Samo had a great new home, her owners say they could tell that she missed her siblings. So after four years of life apart, it was finally time for a canine reunion.
Lane was able to contact the human families of three of Samo’s brothers and sisters, Oreo, Hunter and PJ (formerly known as Gomez, Uncle Fester and The Thing), and organize a meet-up for the adorable pups. A video of the get-together was posted on YouTube on Sunday and has since gone viral, being viewed over 278,000 times.
Watch the full clip above.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time