When Samo was adopted by Laura Lane and her boyfriend at 8 weeks old, her name was Pubert and she was one of a litter of eight puppies known as the Addams Family. Although Samo had a great new home, her owners say they could tell that she missed her siblings. So after four years of life apart, it was finally time for a canine reunion.
Lane was able to contact the human families of three of Samo’s brothers and sisters, Oreo, Hunter and PJ (formerly known as Gomez, Uncle Fester and The Thing), and organize a meet-up for the adorable pups. A video of the get-together was posted on YouTube on Sunday and has since gone viral, being viewed over 278,000 times.
Watch the full clip above.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror