When Samo was adopted by Laura Lane and her boyfriend at 8 weeks old, her name was Pubert and she was one of a litter of eight puppies known as the Addams Family. Although Samo had a great new home, her owners say they could tell that she missed her siblings. So after four years of life apart, it was finally time for a canine reunion.
Lane was able to contact the human families of three of Samo’s brothers and sisters, Oreo, Hunter and PJ (formerly known as Gomez, Uncle Fester and The Thing), and organize a meet-up for the adorable pups. A video of the get-together was posted on YouTube on Sunday and has since gone viral, being viewed over 278,000 times.
Watch the full clip above.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve