When Samo was adopted by Laura Lane and her boyfriend at 8 weeks old, her name was Pubert and she was one of a litter of eight puppies known as the Addams Family. Although Samo had a great new home, her owners say they could tell that she missed her siblings. So after four years of life apart, it was finally time for a canine reunion.
Lane was able to contact the human families of three of Samo’s brothers and sisters, Oreo, Hunter and PJ (formerly known as Gomez, Uncle Fester and The Thing), and organize a meet-up for the adorable pups. A video of the get-together was posted on YouTube on Sunday and has since gone viral, being viewed over 278,000 times.
Watch the full clip above.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now