Performers usually take to the streets when they have a true talent for dance, singing or mime, so it’s rare for them to get upstaged by a passerby. Yet when a Brighton street performer was dancing to “Twist and Shout”, a tiny woman in a bright pink coat stopped whatever she was doing that day to show him a thing or two about busting a move.
The video was uploaded by Ezda Beevers, who captured the moment when dancer Pablo “Disco Bunny” Woodward was spontaneously joined by a group of dancers, including an elderly woman who just couldn’t refrain from joining in.
The resulting video is a master class in stealing the show.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time