The Disney Channel announced a fourth installment of its popular High School Musical franchise.
Spotify made a “birthing playlist” of songs to help women in labor. Among them: Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe” and “Under Pressure” by Queen and David Bowie.
Kobe Bryant autographed sneakers for two young fans after they guessed the name of his dog. (It’s Crucio, a reference to a Harry Potter curse.)
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau visited a pair of baby pandas at the Toronto Zoo.
A family found a crumpled bag full of Ty Cobb baseball cards in a deceased relative’s home; they’re valued at more than $1 million.
Design firm Kikkerland is selling a night-light in the shape of a slice of pizza on a paper plate.
Kendrick Lamar released a surprise collection of demos recorded for his last album, To Pimp a Butterfly.
Time’s weekly take on what popped in culture
Christian Bale said he “didn’t quite nail” his role as Batman in Christopher Nolan’s trilogy.
A woman was arrested outside Buffalo, N.Y., for driving with a painted cardboard version of a New York State license plate.
An eatery in Manchester, England, unveiled a “pizza” topped with Cadbury Creme Eggs, marshmallows, brownies and meringue. Its name: I Am the ResurrEGGtion.
Starbucks had to recall one of its breakfast sandwiches over listeria concerns.
Prominent crossword-puzzle editor Timothy Parker–who has worked for USA Today–was benched over allegations that he had plagiarized clues.
Donald Trump referenced the size of his genitals during the March 3 GOP debate.
‘I guarantee you there’s no problem. I guarantee it.’
A trio of art students invented a MacBook selfie stick.
This appears in the March 21, 2016 issue of TIME.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving