Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders met for the eighth Democratic debate in Miami Wednesday.
Hosted by CNN and Univision at Miami Dade College, the debate focused on immigration issues but also touched on foreign policy, climate change and Wall Street reform.
The moderators were Univision anchors María Elena Salinas and Jorge Ramos and Washington Post reporter Karen Tumulty.
Here is a full transcript of the debate.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time