Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders met for the eighth Democratic debate in Miami Wednesday.
Hosted by CNN and Univision at Miami Dade College, the debate focused on immigration issues but also touched on foreign policy, climate change and Wall Street reform.
The moderators were Univision anchors María Elena Salinas and Jorge Ramos and Washington Post reporter Karen Tumulty.
Here is a full transcript of the debate.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body