Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders met for the eighth Democratic debate in Miami Wednesday.
Hosted by CNN and Univision at Miami Dade College, the debate focused on immigration issues but also touched on foreign policy, climate change and Wall Street reform.
The moderators were Univision anchors María Elena Salinas and Jorge Ramos and Washington Post reporter Karen Tumulty.
Here is a full transcript of the debate.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List