Democratic presidential hopefuls Hillary Clinton and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders met for the eighth time Thursday night in Miami.
The two debated everything from immigration policy to Republican front-runner Donald Trump’s proposed border wall with Mexico. Host Univision even presented for a bilingual audience, including moderator addresses and audience questions asked in Spanish.
This is the last Democratic debate before March 15, when Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, Illinois and Missouri will hold their primary contests.
Watch highlights from Thursday’s debate above.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving