Republican presidential candidates will debate again tonight for their 12th time during the 2016 primary.
Front-runner Donald Trump will square off with Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio and Ohio Gov. John Kasich in Miami.
Host CNN will provide a live-stream of the debate on its website.
Since Republicans debated last Thursday, Trump and Cruz have amassed a series of primary victories, leaving the delegate count at 458 to 359, respectively.
Rubio will look to hold onto his home state of Florida, where he is facing increased competition from Trump and Cruz. That contest will be held March 15, along with Kasich’s home of Ohio.
The debate will be held at the University of Miami at 8:30 pm Eastern.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was