It’s not everyday that a wild animal interrupts your rush hour commute. A video of an escaped tiger went viral on Tuesday after the cub was filmed roaming free in traffic on a highway in Doha, Qatar. The big cat was seen with a broken chain attached to its collar, leading onlookers to believe it was someone’s pet.
The short clip shows the animal prowling between cars before choosing one to hide underneath. It is then pulled out from under the vehicle by a man who was later identified as its owner, according to the Times of Israel.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization