Missouri cops were chasing a gunman Tuesday suspected of shooting three men dead and mortally wounding another with an assault rifle in a Kansas City home.
Pablo Antonio Serrano-Vitorino was last seen some 180 miles east of the crime scene near New Florence, Missouri, state police Col. Bret Johnson said in a statement.
“Serrano-Vitorino is considered armed and dangerous, and may be armed with an AK-47,” Johnson warned. “Use extreme caution if Serrano-Vitorino is encountered.”
It was not clear where Serrano-Vitorino, who lived next door to the victims on the Kansas side of Kansas City, was headed…
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org