Shot in 13 cities and in several languages, the film asks women to finish the statement, “One day I will …” The crew spoke to 337 women as they crisscrossed the globe, recording dreams from discussing the environment with the Pope to playing major league baseball and seeing that every girl has an education.
Watch out for notable appearances from anthropologist Jane Goodall, Nobel Prize winner Malala Yousafzai and one young girl who nails Michael Jackson’s iconic dance moves.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve