A woman who stripped off her clothes and danced on top of a big rig held up traffic for two hours in Houston on Monday.
The truck had pulled over after a three-car accident; it’s thought the woman may have been in one of the involved cars, KHOU-TV reports. When authorities first tried to call the woman down, she refused; firefighters and police officers eventually used a fire truck’s ladder to reach the top of the cab and put her in handcuffs.
The woman was taken for a mental health evaluation at a local hospital.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time