A woman who stripped off her clothes and danced on top of a big rig held up traffic for two hours in Houston on Monday.
The truck had pulled over after a three-car accident; it’s thought the woman may have been in one of the involved cars, KHOU-TV reports. When authorities first tried to call the woman down, she refused; firefighters and police officers eventually used a fire truck’s ladder to reach the top of the cab and put her in handcuffs.
The woman was taken for a mental health evaluation at a local hospital.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases