Police in Redding, Calif. were forced to pursue a woman driving a van painted to resemble the Mystery Machine from Scooby-Doo.
A probation officer for Sharon Kay Turman, 51, notified the police that she was wanted for violating her probation on Sunday. Police found her driving the vehicle and attempted to pull her over, but she drove away. That kicked off a car chase that eventually led to Turman getting away; while a California Highway Patrol helicopter found her and saw her abandoning her vehicle, her location was unknown on Monday, local ABC affiliate KRCR reports.
Those with knowledge of Turman’s whereabouts are urged to contact the police.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time