Police in Redding, Calif. were forced to pursue a woman driving a van painted to resemble the Mystery Machine from Scooby-Doo.
A probation officer for Sharon Kay Turman, 51, notified the police that she was wanted for violating her probation on Sunday. Police found her driving the vehicle and attempted to pull her over, but she drove away. That kicked off a car chase that eventually led to Turman getting away; while a California Highway Patrol helicopter found her and saw her abandoning her vehicle, her location was unknown on Monday, local ABC affiliate KRCR reports.
Those with knowledge of Turman’s whereabouts are urged to contact the police.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases