Ben & Jerry’s has announced three new additions to its “core” ice cream line, flavors that have gooey centers.
As the Vermont-based company describes them in a press release:
The pints ($4.79-$4.99 each) will start to appear on shelves in the next few weeks when hopefully it will be warm enough to enjoy ice cream, at least for those living in places where it’s still freezing outside.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Olivia B. Waxman at firstname.lastname@example.org