It was Miami mascot Burnie’s birthday on Sunday, so naturally he decided to put on a special show for fans attending the Heat’s game against the Philadelphia Sixers. Unfortunately, what should have been a pretty impressive stunt ended up going pretty poorly.
During a TV timeout, Burnie took a running start and attempted to front flip over a line of other mascots lying on the court — but he didn’t quite make it. After landing squarely on top of the the last two in the lineup, Stanley C. Panther and Fun Ship Freddy, Burnie jumped up and began to celebrate as his pals writhed in pain.
Watch the full clip above.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now