It was Miami mascot Burnie’s birthday on Sunday, so naturally he decided to put on a special show for fans attending the Heat’s game against the Philadelphia Sixers. Unfortunately, what should have been a pretty impressive stunt ended up going pretty poorly.
During a TV timeout, Burnie took a running start and attempted to front flip over a line of other mascots lying on the court — but he didn’t quite make it. After landing squarely on top of the the last two in the lineup, Stanley C. Panther and Fun Ship Freddy, Burnie jumped up and began to celebrate as his pals writhed in pain.
Watch the full clip above.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time